LikedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xandracorpuz
Results-oriented Marketing Project Manager with a background of fast-paced Silicon Valley mobile app startups (B2C), and medical device and credit monitoring marketing (B2B) contract experience seeking full-time and permanent opportunities in marketing where I can contribute and grow with an amazing company. Skills include digital content management, working with external PR agencies, and event planning.
Marketing Specialist (temping) | Experian | Costa Mesa, CA | May 2017 – Present
Experian – a global leader in consumer and business credit reporting and marketing services where we empower consumers to understand and responsibly use credit in their financial lives.
- Strategize and collaborate with team new and refreshed materials for Partner Solutions division (ads, articles, emails, social media, and landing pages).
- Report regular results from email marketing campaigns and membership database.
- Write articles for partners and suggest copy for other marketing materials.
- Assist with general marketing and sales support needs by aligning messaging and branding for targeted audiences in internal and external presentations.
Marketing Communications Specialist | Nihon Kohden America | Irvine, CA |July 2016 – January 2017
Contracted for Nihon Kohden America – Different Thinking for Better Healthcare – a leading medical device company for patient monitoring and neurology equipment.
- Managed and coordinated all new marketing pieces of literature for Q3 new product release. This includes an 8-page product brochure, 2 product spec sheets, a product benefits card, and 2 configuration and quotation booklets.
- Helped update and re-brand over 100 internal and external Sales and Marketing literature pieces across Patient Monitoring, Neurology and Clinical Departments. Consisting of communicating and aligning feedback from executives, product managers, designers, and internal quality check department.
- Maintained website content updates and tracked monthly activity via Google Analytics.
- Prepared literature materials for national trade shows and employee training events.
Marketing Content Manager | Tango Me | Mountain View, CA |February 2014 – October 2015
Reported directly to VP of Marketing for $280M messaging mobile app startup with 320M+ users.
- Successfully coordinated translations of 15+ languages on eight creative campaigns. Collaborated with a team of designers and videographers to complete multiple large-scale projects.
- Revolutionized and streamlined marketing materials on a global scale by researching and recruiting two new localization vendors, Lionbridge and SimulTrans.
- Strategized and coordinated PR materials with external agencies, including SHIFT Communications and Fineman PR for three large campaigns: Music Pix, Tango Out, and Tango Shop. The launch of Tango Shop in the US market resulted in 28 pieces of coverage, 26 articles and 2 broadcasts.
- Managed corporate website content, resulting in 2M+ hits per day.
- Created several original Tango Tip blogs about new features to educate users aboutproduct, along with wrote spotlight pieces about Tango employees and company culture.
- Managed editorial content management system for Tango Shop, Tango’s mobile commerce platform, by managing editorial calendar and daily content from AliExpress and Walmart.com to curate hot products and seasonal catalogs.
- Learned and put into effect app store optimization (ASO) practices to increase globaldownloads in iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Successfully coordinated conference events for recruiting and marketing purposes – AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas 2014, QCon in San Francisco 2014, and various small recruiting career fares and trade shows in the Silicon Valley.
Marketing Assistant | WeatherSphere | Mountain View, CA | July 2013 – January 2014
Marketed for weather mobile app startup, #1 paid category app in iOS for more than a year.
- Managed customer interaction and interfacing with in-house built support tool.
- Created social media marketing content for Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- Planned tradeshow events begging to end — GMIC, Global Mobile Internet Conference 2013 in San Francisco, and Connected Car Expo Auto Show 2013 in Los Angeles.
B.A., Communication Studies, California State University, Northridge.
- President, Communication Association – Revamped org and increased member participation by 50%. Coordinated Nickelodeon Internship Workshops, Autism Awareness Events, and dozens of other volunteer events.
SKILLS & TOOLS SUMMARY
|Project Management: Track status of projects with project management systems, ex: Asana, Dapulse, Excel worksheets. Coordinate projects with new and existing vendors and freelancers.
Social Media Marketing: Create and gather content, target audience, publish, and track user experience.
Email Marketing: Create and gather content, target audience, publish, and track user experience. Familiar with collecting and analyzing results with CheetahMail and Cognos.
Mobile App Marketing – Direct Text and In-App Ads: Create and gather content, target audience, publish, and track user experience.
|PR: Coordinate press kits, track coverage and arrange interviews with external agencies.
Copywriting & Blogging.
Website Content Management: Edit written content and images on web pages – Familiar with WordPress and Cosmic platforms. Knowledge of basic HTML.
Tradeshow & Event Planning: Booth setup, handouts, logistics, and talking point preparation for presenters.
|General Office Tools: Google Docs, Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Social Media Tools: Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
Project Tracking Tools: Jira, Confluence, Asana, Evernote, Basecamp.
App Stores: iTunes App Store & Google Play Store.
Optimization Tools: ASO – Sensor Tower, Google Ad Words.